Two main examinations held are :
- Midterm examination - October
- Annual examination - March
As per the guidelines of CBSE, grading system is followed from Nursery to class X.
A Comprehensive continuous assessment of student’s performance both in academic and curricular activities are carried out throughout the session. However, regularity in attendance is also given prime importance.
- Pre board exams are conducted twice during December and January for X and XII to give them proper practice for ensuing board exam.
- Pass percentage in each subject is 35 and 40% in aggregate.
- Failing in more than one subject will be detained.
- Supplementary will be discouraged still students getting less than 25% marks will not be allowed to appear in supplementary exam. It will be given in only one subject.
- The overall performance of a student is judged on the year’s average score as per the norms of CBSE
- Result will be declared on 28th March, 2019
- New Session will begins from 1st April, 2019
Exam Schedule 2018-2019
|1st Periodical Test||4th April to 11th April, 2018||I to X|
|2nd Periodical Test||16th July to 21st July, 2018||Nur. to X|
|3rd Periodical Test||16th Aug. to 21st Aug., 2018||Nur. to X|
|Evaluation - I||22nd September to 29th September, 2018||Nur. to V|
|Term - I||22nd September to 29th September, 2018||VI to XII|
|4th Periodical Test||22nd October to 27th October, 2018||Nur. to X|
|5th Periodical Test||26th November to 30th November, 2018||Nur. to X|
|Evaluation - II||7th December to 15th December, 2018||Nur. to V|
|Half Yearly Exam||7th December to 15th December, 2018||VI to XI|
|Pre Board||7th December to 15th December, 2018||X & XII|
|6th Periodical Test||11th January to 19th January, 2019||Nur. to XI|
|Pre Board||11th January to 19th January, 2019||X & XII|
|Evaluation - III||2nd March to 16th March, 2019||Nur. to V|
|Annual Exam||2nd March to 16th March, 2019||VI to XI|